Rocket.net Review: The Best Managed WordPress Hosting?About 4 min reading time
Rocket.net is an incredible managed WordPress hosting provider that provides lightning-fast and professionally managed WordPress hosting. They are able to have an extremely fast network thanks to their edge cloud technology. To navigate all of your websites, they have handcrafted a stunning and simple-to-use dashboard. Protection, CDN, backups, and automatic updates are all included in their hosting plans. Rocket.net’s managed WordPress hosting might be a good fit for you if you want to concentrate on expanding your company rather than juggling technical details.
In this Rocket.net review, we’ll bring their claims to the test. We’ll evaluate their offering based on our thorough testing and research in the following areas:
- Speed & Performance: Rocket.net hosting’s speed and efficiency, as well as how they tackle unexpected traffic surges.
- Reliability: Will your website be accessible 24/7 without any downtime?
- Customer Service: Can you get assistance right away if you need it?
- Pricing: What are their pricing plans, and can you save money by taking advantage of some exclusive offers?
- Features: Do they have enough features to warrant their pricing tag?
Ben Gabler and Aaron Dewell Phillips formed Rocket.net in 2020 as a privately held firm. They’ve also been in the hosting business for a long time and have a lot of experience. The corporation takes a ‘Product First’ approach to optimizing the consumer experience by paying close attention to the smallest information. They adore WordPress, and one of their main commitments is to improve the user experience with it.
Rocket.net Review: Advantages and Disadvantages
Before signing up for an account on Rockt.net, you should think about the advantages and disadvantages of each hosting provider. Any of these drawbacks may be deal-breakers for your business, whilst others you may be able to live with and work with. Following are some of the advantages and disadvantages of Rocket.net managed WordPress hosting.
Advantages in using Rocket.net for managed WordPress hosting
- High speed: Their servers are highly designed for WordPress performance and speed. Your website would undoubtedly load quicker for all users, regardless of where they are in the world.
- Ease of use: Rocket.net has a simple control panel that is appropriate for both experienced and novice users.
- Security: They take care of upgrades, enhance security with a website firewall, virus defense, and keep daily backups as a reliable managed WordPress hosting service.
The disadvantages of Rocket.net managed WordPress hosting
- Knowledgebase – Self-help tools such as knowledge base guides, how-to manuals, videos, and many others are currently scarce. They do, however, provide live chat and call help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- If you want to spend on a month-to-month basis, it can be costly. If you pay the yearly fees and don’t like their service, you can withdraw and get a complete refund at that period.
Plans and Features of Rocket.net Hosting
Rocket.net is a hosting platform that specializes in managed WordPress hosting. They provide controlled WordPress hosting for a variety of websites, including personal blogs, company websites, e-commerce, and much more. The following features are included in all of their managed WordPress hosting plans:
- WordPress hosting that has been designed for improved performance and pace. For faster efficiency, they use a cloud edge network, a global CDN, and other cutting-edge technology.
- Enhanced security features include an integrated website firewall, ransom ware protection, and updating, and protection from brute force and DDoS attacks, among other things.
- All of this is achieved from a single mission command center, which includes a 1-click WordPress installer, 1-click WordPress installer, and regular automatic and manual backups.
- All plans come with 24/7 service, a free SSL certificate, SSH access, and Git integration, among other things.
Rocket.net Pricing Plans
Managed WordPress hosting plans are available from Rocket.net on four different levels.
Starter – $25 a month (billed annually) includes one WordPress installation and 25,000 visits.
Pro – $50 a month (billed annually) with 100,000 visits and up to three WordPress installations
Business – $83 a month (billed annually) with 250,000 visits and up to 10 WordPress installations
Agency – $166 a month (billed annually) with 25 WordPress installations and 500,000 visits.
All packages come with a 30-day money-back policy, which ensures that if you are disappointed with the program or just don’t want to proceed, you will get a full refund within this period.
Customer Service & Support at Rocket.net
Not everybody who uses WordPress is familiar with the technological aspects of the platform. Also, seasoned users can need assistance from time to time. In an emergency, you’ll want to go with a hosting provider that offers better customer service.
Rocket.net provides live chat, email, and call service 24/7. They have a support team who understands WordPress inside and out and is willing to assist as a managed WordPress hosting company. The response time for support is excellent, and complaints are resolved quickly.
Performance Tests on Rocket.net
Faster servers, superior support, and a decent experience are all promises made by all hosting firms. In this rocket.net review, we wanted to bring their arguments to the test using our own set of parameters to see how they performed.
To do so, we created a hosting account and set up a WordPress site. Then, using the default theme, we loaded the site with dummy data for theme checking, including the photographs. We then used the research site to run our accuracy checks. Our website took less than half a second to load (588 ms, to be precise).
Results of the Rocket.net Stress Test
Since there is no traffic on a new platform, the speed test is always quicker. We decided to see how well Rocket.net would do in high-traffic situations. We used a program named K6 for this test (formerly LoadImpact).
In 5 minutes, we eventually sent out 100 virtual users, each sending several page requests. Regardless of the number of visitors or page request speeds, our test site performed similarly. Given that we didn’t use any speed enhancement tools on the web, this is amazing.
Response Rate Tests on Rocket.net
Rocket.net makes use of a content delivery network (CDN) and a cloud edge network, which ensures it directs users to the closest node with a quicker response time. The response time, also known as the time-to-first-byte, determines how quickly the website loads and feels to users.
The response times for Rocket.net were measured using Bitcatcha. For all places, our test site replied in a matter of milliseconds. On our test site, we also set up uptime logging, and it didn’t report any downtime throughout our testing phase.
Rocket.net is a reliable managed WordPress hosting choice for you if you want a quicker website with an incredibly simple control panel. Their servers are lightning-fast and well-suited to WordPress sites. With improved protection, automated upgrades, and knowledgeable service, you can rest easy. This is why we consider Rocket.net to be one of the best-managed WordPress hosting providers available.
For more details on Rocket.Net and how to actually use it with demonstration screens and some real world data, have a look at https://www.wpbrains.net/rocket-net-review.html